Groups have priority in terms of room reservations. Single individuals with a reservation will lose their reservation if a group requests the same reservation. You will also be notified.
Reservations are reviewed periodically throughout the day on business days (Monday – Friday) only, between the hours of 9 AM - 4 PM.
Secure a room via the Ware website: To guarantee a room reservation, you must use the online room reservation scheduling calendars available through the Ware website. You must be a Ware resident to have scheduling privileges. Once your reservation is scheduled and approved, the day of 15 mins prior to your reservation please visit the IC at the Upper Quad Gate to get the room added to your Penn ID. When you go to the Information Center to have your card activated for access to your reserved room, please be prepared to show IC staff your confirmation email regarding the reservation.
This will grant you access to the room and if you skip this step your ID will not work.
Flexible scheduling options: You can only schedule rooms for a max time of one 3 hour block a day in a 24 hour period.
Weekend Reservations: To reserve a space during the weekend, you must submit your reservation by Thursday at 5:00pm.
Use it or lose it (and make it available to others): Groups who have reserved a room must show up within 15 minutes of their scheduled time. If they don't, they can lose their room reservation to another group who may appropriate the empty room (with permission from Ware staff / team).
Reservation cancellation: The Ware College House staff reserves the right to reserve any Ware space, even if already booked, as long as the resident with a prior reservation is notified at least 48 hours (and preferably more) before the time for which he/she /they have reserved a space.
Reservation in advance: Residents may not reserve space more than a month in advance and may not have more than three 90-minute reservations in that time frame.
Other study room policies:
- Students are responsible for their personal belongings.
- Windows and doors are not to be covered with paper or other materials.
- Room must be cleaned at the end of use.
- The resident who reserved the space will be held accountable for the condition of the room and may incur fines or loss of use privileges if the rules are not followed.
Reservable spaces available to all Ware College House residents:
- 121 McClelland Classroom
- 136 White Board Room - McClelland
- 305 Bodine- Small Tutor Room
- 306 Bodine- Big Tutor Room
- Rhythm and Blue Music Practice Room - McClelland (The room has Blue walls) Open hours 8am-10pm. Reservable after hours 10:00pm - 11:30pm
- Rockin' Rouge Music Practice Room - McClelland (The room has Red walls) Open hours 8am-10pm. Reservable after hours 10:00pm - 11:30pm
- 312 Bodine- Bodine Class of 71 seminar room