Use of the rooms is reserved for groups only. Single individuals using a room (even with a reservation) will be asked to leave if a group wishes to use the room.
Secure a room via the Ware website: To guarantee a room reservation, you must use the online room reservation scheduling calendars available through the Ware website. You must be a Ware resident to have scheduling privileges.
Flexible scheduling options: You can schedule rooms for a total of 90 minutes (in 30-minute increments). You can reserve a room for one 90-minute slot, one 60-minute slot, one 30-minute slot, or up to three, separate 30-minute slots.
Use it or lose it (and make it available to others): Groups who have reserved a room must show up within 15 minutes of their scheduled time. If they don't, they can lose their room reservation to another group who may appropriate the empty room.
Reservation cancellation: The Ware College House staff reserves the right to reserve any Ware space, even if already booked, as long as the resident with a prior reservation is notified at least 48 hours (and preferably more) before the time for which he/she has reserved a space.
Reservation in advance: Residents may not reserve space more than a month in advance and may not have more than three 90-minute reservations in that time frame.
Other study room policies:
- Students are responsible for their personal belongings.
- Windows and doors are not to be covered over with paper or other materials.
- Room must be cleaned at the end of use.
- The resident who reserved the space will be held accountable for the condition of the room and may incur fines or loss of use privileges if the rules are not followed.
Reservable spaces available to all Ware College House residents:
- Bodine Big Tutor Room
- Bodine Small Tutor Room
- Butcher 202 Lounge
- Butcher 404 Lounge
- Butcher Basement Music Room
- Butcher Said Lounge
- McClelland Dining & Study Room
- McClelland Friedman Fitness Room
- McClelland Intermezzo Music Practice
- McClelland Study Room
- Memorial Tower Library East Study room
- Memorial Tower Library West Study room
- Rodney 402 Lounge
- Speakman Lounge
Reservable spaces available only to Ware House Staff
- McClelland South Lounge
- Bodine Class of 71 seminar room - 312
- Bodine Mobo kitchen
- Bodine Mobo Lounge - 314
- McClelland Conference Room - 121
- McClelland Corner Classroom - 102
- Memorial Tower Ware Library - 400