If you have any general questions about Ware, Penn, or Philadelphia, feel free to come to the House Office. We’ll answer any questions you may have, or we’ll direct you to the correct department or person that can help you.
Academic Year Office Hours
Hours may change due to special events or holidays. Please check the weekly newsletter for changes in office hours.
(closed on all university holidays)
Summer Office Hours
Come to the House Office to borrow items for FREE including:
- Pool Cues
- Ping Pong Paddles
- Board Games including Settlers of Catan, Cards Against Humanity….
We also sell discounted movie tickets for the Rave and Ware sweatpants.
Book appointments and reserve spaces
Also by visiting the House Office between 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, you can book appointments with Dean Amanda Atkinson and reserve larger spaces in McClelland or the Memorial Tower kitchen; the kitchen is reservable during office hours. Please see all the reservable spaces below.
Reservable spaces available to all Ware College House residents:
- Bodine Big Tutor Room
- Bodine Small Tutor Room
- Butcher 202 Lounge
- Butcher 404 Lounge
- Butcher Basement Music Room
- Butcher Said Lounge
- McClelland Dining & Study Room
- McClelland Friedman Fitness Room
- McClelland Intermezzo Music Practice
- McClelland Study Room
- Memorial Tower Library East Study room
- Memorial Tower Library West Study room
- Rodney 402 Lounge
- Speakman Lounge
Reservable spaces available only to Ware House Staff:
- Memorial Tower Ware Library - 400
- McClelland South Lounge
- Bodine Class of 71 seminar room - 312
- Bodine Mobo kitchen
- Bodine Mobo Lounge - 314
- McClelland Conference Room - 121
- McClelland Corner Classroom - 102